Are you ready for the battle?
The first edition of the BATTLEFIELD METAL FEST will feature eminent guests of the international metal scene. Are you brave enough?
During the event you will be able to attend to meet and greet, make the most of our food stalls and.. many more surprises to be revealed soon!
Check out the festival bill!!
Tickets aviable on our partner Ticketone.
Tomorrow will take us away
far from home
but the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
the fear of today
It will be gone
due to our magic songs
- Blind Guardian - The Bard's song -
The venue is located at "Ippodromo San Siro", Milan, in Piazzale dello Sport.
A pay and display parking is available at Gate 1 entrance.
How to get there by public transport
The venue is very well connected to the rest of the town by public transportation (bus and tram lines).
• Use the metro line M5 (“purple line”) and get off at “San Siro Ippodromo”. Walk down Via Aldobrandini northward to Piazzale dello Sport (distance about 600 meters, by walk about 7 minutes);
• Alternatively, use the metro M1 (“red line”), get off at “Lotto”. Walk down Via Caprilli to Piazzale dello Sport (distance approximately 1.2 km, by walk about 15 minutes).
How to get there by car
• Autostrada A8 (Milan – Varese): exit Milano, toward Milano Centro/Viale Certosa, follow for San Siro;
• Autostrada A4 (Turin-Trieste): from Trieste, toward Milano Centro, exit at Viale Certosa, and continue toward San Siro; from Turin, before the Milan exit, continue toward Linate, exit at Settimo Milanese/Via Novara and then continue for San Siro;
• Autostrada A1 (Milan – Rome) pass the “barrier” of Melegnano, ringroad West (tangenziale ovest), exit at Settimo Milanese/Via Novara and continue toward San Siro.
" Can't you hear it. Can't you see
Magic islands, haunted hills
Where I live and dwell
Wherever I may wander, wherever I rove
My sunset and my dawn
- GRAVE DIGGER - Highland Farewell -
For any questions don't be afraid to contact us, select by menù your prefeared request.